- You are age 18 or over.
- You are located in a State Where We Operate (depending on the type of Services).
- Electronic transmission of medical records, photo images, personal health information, or other data between a patient and health care provider;
- Interactions between a patient and health care provider via audio, video, and/or data communications; and
- Use of output data from medical devices, sound, and video files.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right being infringed;
- An identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the content or material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our Sites;
- Information sufficient for GAPhealth to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the content or material of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A signed statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.